Individual Health & Life
To obtain a health insurance quote for you and your family please visit Blue Cross Blue Shield:
Or United Health One:
Health Insurance Plans Designed with You in Mind
If you’re responsible for purchasing health insurance for yourself and your family, you know how hard it can be to find coverage that fits both your needs and your budget. We offer individual health insurance products from highly-rated national and regional carriers. We would like to help you choose the coverage that best fits both your needs and your budget.
Here is some basic information about the plan types we offer:
Copay Health Plans: provide the security of a predictable, fixed payment for each medical care office visit.
- Great for those who like having copay benefits for doctor office visits, prescription drugs and other routine health care expenses
- Coverage similar to those of an employer-sponsored plan
- Preferred Provider network for care and services at a reduced rate
- Higher premium provides you with lower out-of-pocket costs
100% After Deductible Plans: include coverage that pays 100% for most covered, in-network expenses after your deductible is met.
- Pays for preventive care services before the deductible is met when an in-network provider is used
- Widest choice of deductible options; some may even be compatible with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
HSA-qualified High Deductible Health Plans: can save you money on premium cost and help protect you against the cost of a catastrophic injury or long hospital stays.
- Great for those who stay healthy and don’t use a lot of out-of-pocket expenses
- Plan designs that are simple to understand and use
- Generally the lowest premium of plan designs
- The Health Savings Account (HSA) gives you more control over how your health care dollars are spent and savings are tax-advantaged
It's smart to know the basics of the health insurance plans typically offered by carriers, but before you decide which plan is best for you, contact us to learn more about the carriers and the features and benefits offered in their plans.
Dental and Vision Insurance Plans for Individuals and Families
Plan for the Future with Life Insurance
You know what it takes to provide and care for your family. And, you understand both the immediate and the ongoing expenses that would have to be met if you suddenly weren’t there. What you may not know is how simple it can be to purchase life insurance coverage. Then, should the unexpected happen, the financial resources your family needs will be there.
Find out how much life insurance you might need: Life Insurance Calculator.
Are your loved ones protected if something happens to you? At Kuipers Advisors we offer a wide portfolio of life insurance carriers to help make sure that they are taken care of if you can’t be there. It is our job to provide you with the resources you need to help determine which policy type is the best suited for your family's needs and budget so that you can have peace of mind.